WBT 0.85% $2.37 weebit nano ltd

Charts, page-2105

1. 7,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1116
    there has been well over 200 million traded since the 9 mill or whatever it was shares were issued at $1.70, this has nothing to with any CR anymore.

This is simple unchallenged demolition of the companies stock and has been since that Webinar, just have to accept it for what it is, they have again made it very loud and clear that news is not coming for at least two months, they handed the sweatshops the key to the register while grinning from ear to ear.

It is what is it, the bashers will be in full flight cheering us all the way down, if they can't find new investors they will be struck from the list next week and the happiness they showed regarding it as a huge milestone will become an embarrassment.

they read these threads daily, if the really give a shit they will do something about the vertical drop that shows no sign of stopping, one more smiling happy webinar and i will be sick to be truthful, they do nothing for the SP but allow the sweatshops to be reminded they have a free run until june and revenue will be years away blah blah blah and it will be minimum and slow and years...

Anyway, let the bastard drop, who cares lolol, more for me and heaps of fun for the arsehole on HC biggrin.png next webinar should be a beauty, cant wait... not one friggin bounce all the way down on a stock with 110mill on issue... the strength is worthy of at least three more grining smiling happy we are doing so great webinars hahahahahahaha,

Right, now sell me your shares tomorrow biggrin.png

Last edited by Dumaguete22: 04/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.37
Change
0.020(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $447.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.37 $2.40 $2.31 $687.2K 291.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1423 $2.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.37 3205 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.