WBT 1.21% $2.51 weebit nano ltd

Charts, page-2650

1. 1,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 347
    This recent weakness in the share price has led to the following observations and viewpoint:

1. MACD has turned bearish in the last 1-2 days,
    2. Slow stochastics turned down from being in overbought territory (currently back to neutral),
    3. Fast stochastics turned very bearish and are quickly headed toward oversold territory,
    4. Relative strength indicator has turned down from being in overbought territory to now slightly above neutral,
    5. Shorter activity has increased in recent weeks, and it now appears that their activity is taking it's toll,
    6. The bearish line swipes I've witnessed appear to be gaining momentum, appearing somewhat 'desperate',
    7. Any announcement regarding a commercial deal could be several weeks away yet, or it could be tomorrow.

I'm of the opinion that if no deal announcement is forthcoming in the next week or so, we will see the bearishness continue in the short term and the price drift down to the stronger support level of around $2.35 in a few days from now (green spot in the picture below). In fact I would prefer if this did occur, as this would be a final retest of this level before shooting for the moon. This would also align well with a touch-off the lower Bollinger band and allow other indicators to head into oversold territory.

Disclaimer: I will be backing up the truck for possibly the last time if this occurs or even comes close to occurring.
    Good luck to all holders!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3478/3478465-c9f9027d55bd8a2cb93304451e42b054.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.