WBT 3.98% $2.09 weebit nano ltd

Charts, page-2843

1. 4,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1332

I certainly can see BRN's Akida utilising WBT's Re-Ram in the future. By the time the transfer and qualification process with SkyWater is complete the supply problems will likely be over ... a good thing given WBT is targeting every electrical device. Nice to see the SP rally today.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbestechcouncil/2021/11/17/why-the-global-chip-shortage-is-lasting-so-long-and-why-it-will-have-a-positive-end/?sh=245e71d2153b
    "On top of private funding, governments have promised gigantic investments to increase domestic chip-making. In May, the United States formed the Semiconductors in America Coalition (SIAC) and is seeking to spend $50 billion to boost manufacturing in the country. It is an investment that could end U.S. dependence on foreign chip makers.

According to the SIAC, in 1990, the U.S. was responsible for 37% of global semiconductor manufacturing capacity, but that figure has tumbled to 12% in 2021. Europe is also planning to increase spending on chip-making, which will lead to increased production capability by the end of this decade.While the global semiconductor and optoelectronics industry has been trudging through an unprecedented depletion of key materials that run the world’s machines and devices, it has also demonstrated resilience. I believe there are indications that the world will return to a stronger, better-prepared new normal in 2022. Soon enough, we’ll be reaching manufacturing targets at such dizzying levels it will seem like we are indeed propelling at light speed."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.09
Change
0.080(3.98%)
Mkt cap ! $394.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.14 $2.03 $973.0K 466.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4253 $2.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.11 9706 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.