WBT 0.00% $1.97 weebit nano ltd

Charts, page-2868

1. 1,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1160
    For all its future potential , which in my opinion when it comes to fruition will be mind boggling ..we are currently going down in increments because the markets are uncertain and there is another news vacuum . Just like the one earlier in the year before we got the news about the memory module .

I have changed my mind a little about the bots etc because brokers like IBKR which I have transferred to after umpteen years with Westpac recently did a purchase for me in WBT by nibbling away as the bots do and which we witness daily and get so frustrated about .
    Now my view is that accumulators can sit under the ask about 3-5 cents and with a parcel of say 30000 shares and just wait for the sellers to come to them and acquire the shares in little nibbles , if there's no willing sellers it doesn't work , and if your buying and you want to make sure you get them , you can place your bid just 1 or 2 c above the largest parcel and let the broker nibble away for your benefit .
    They did it for me , that's what we are witnessing on a daily basis in my opinion and getting so frustrated about , it's just the new normal IMO .
    You still have to purchase a parcel of $500 ( I believe ) worth but the broker can break it down to accumulate for you .
    Just my view and opinion after my last purchase of WBT with my new broker . I could be wrong ?
    Still holding strong .
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.97
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $373.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.00 $2.04 $1.95 $967.1K 484.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 711 $1.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.97 1030 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.