WBT 1.44% $2.11 weebit nano ltd

Charts, page-2962

1. 2,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 703
    I wish my portfolio was as WBT heavy as yours, you're in a good place as far as I'm concerned. I'd move some money out of my other holdings but my second largest holding has been brutally dragged down by these same accumulation games. And its frustrating to see it continue to happen day by day, new buys and sells just materialising at the same time to bring the price down on low volume (ironically reasonably green today because it has been way oversold by this bs - don't wanna speak too soon though). There's a lot of games we don't have the flexibility of playing and quite frankly that behaviour should be illegal imo. Trust the fundamentals and in Weebit damn the fundamentals and potential resulting upside are stronger than anything else I'm holding and one of my holdings went up 100% this week with strong future growth potential. Now I'm just trying to do what I can externally in terms of whatever assets/life changes I can muster to funnel into WBT.

The team kicks goals continually, if it continues to drop you'll have more leverage per dollar to accumulate more shares.

Based on all this we should likely have our great news in the future (within a year from now). If you think the price will get up to $100 on your conviction, why is this not a screaming buy?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.11
Change
0.030(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $398.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.08 $2.12 $2.01 $1.029M 497.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4059 $2.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.12 98726 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.