WBT 0.68% $2.93 weebit nano ltd

Hi Taffyjuke,I read your line about posters on hotcopper that...

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Hi Taffyjuke,

I read your line about posters on hotcopper that have disappeared. Not sure if you remember me but I used to post regularly, just haven't for a long time. I still have my holding and haven't sold a single share. Don't plan to for a long time yet. Why sell when we're not far from approaching the starting gate? I look forward to the day when that first batch of WBT chips roll off the production line. I know there's plenty of other news to come before then but I believe that will be a moment worth waiting for.

Apart from being busy with work I don't post much anymore because you, and many other posters here, offer far greater insights than I can. Also, I've developed a problem with accessing the hotcopper site and it's become a real task to post here. I still read this thread regularly, I just have to do it mostly from the non-members section, and I'd like to thank everyone who shares genuine research.

Sad to see people get sucked into whatever manipulation is going on here and I agree, keep your eyes on the prize and forget day to day fluctuations. Like many here, I also believe that the WBT story keeps getting better.

Good luck to you and all the rest of ye longtermers.

Cheers

Rhama

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.93
Change
-0.020(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $552.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.94 $3.00 $2.91 $1.973M 669.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13000 $2.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.95 6031 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.94
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.96 $3.00 $2.91 134330
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.