WBT 0.25% $1.97 weebit nano ltd

I tend to focus on relative volume against the price action....

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 877
    I tend to focus on relative volume against the price action. Effort vs Result.
    When we observe above average volume pushing the price towards the upper trading range we can assume a change of character away from the current structure is because of demand overcoming supply. There is a bit of overhead supply to chew through due to the previous large swings over the past few months.

Have to keep in mind that the chart represents psychology and we're looking to see turning points in herd mentality. When I say 'needs more volume' I'm meaning that I want to see the herd turn from the lows, in force, and start to work their way through the overhead supply which also represents another facet of market participation, namely those who are trapped above and sitting on a loss waiting to break even. When there is high volume at those previous highs we can assume there is a fair number of people waiting to sell into a given rally. That said, a fundamental change in the business which would attract the greed of large players would clearly give more effort to a rally and absorb the overhead supply - this tends to happen over a protracted period of weeks to months.

General market backdrop is hardly in anyones favor and everyone is feeling nervous.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4296/4296316-e69db8717571c12fd7cca9b0e4fbe88f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.97
Change
-0.005(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $373.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.00 $2.04 $1.96 $788.0K 393.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1483 $1.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.98 9462 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.