WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

Charts, page-3330

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4411
    More red flags than a chinese national day rally would be the description your looking for.
    Not for the faint hearted for sure.
    But spotting a change in sentiment in the chart while all about you are losing their heads is a good skill in a spec investors arsenal.
    The journey to success in the spec space is filled with broken dreams and near death experiences in nearly all of them.
    It does not always work out but it only has to work a few times to be massively life changing.
    At the bottom WBT was valued at just $23mil MCap.
    I'd been round the block enough to see just the BOD was worth 4X that and that opportunity was there for all to see but few took it.
    You are not going to get inside info or help.
    However that is why I only have max 8 companies at any one time and always long term. Much easier to spot shifts when you're not directing attention everywhere.
    Most HC users don't use the ignore function which removes so much noise and takes you focus and energy. I have over 500 in my sin bin. Hasn't hurt my investing one bit. Allows you to develop your own critical thinking and resolve much needed in this end of the market especially disruptive tech.
    But that is also why I won't name or recommend my investments as it is not a plan for everyone or anyone but the brave, foolhardy or perhaps mad. Describes us surfers to a tee!
    Last edited by Surfguy: 10/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.