WBT 1.97% $1.99 weebit nano ltd

Charts, page-3331

1. 2,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4906/4906436-06a5193c29696afd5b82a09de3e780c6.jpg
    another weekly that yep does not look anything like a top.....some side thoughts while we wait for the $4 break ...... the black arrows to the right are the sort of directions we would normally have taken in this market - hope not too many here were caught out by these breaks, the move up last week on good volume settled it.... to the the left you have the horizontal volume bars - you can see it has plowed through all the major historical resistance already with the volume above (remaining resistance) now shown by the pink ellipse to the far left.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4906/4906449-096ad8e3783fe31fbffa11a626524e68.jpg
    BRN has thankfully already led the way with the sort of valuations to expect on the ASX in this sector so its the easy one to use = first customers signing should see us past the 1 bill MC, I am suggesting it may be the new bottom of whatever new range we make just like BRN- the top of the range depends on the news and if it gets into tier1 fabs that is v newsworthy and will see a BRN type overshoot. If you believe in the future of these type of companies then these tops will end up tomorrows bottoms etc. All you can do as a chartist is aim on average to buy the bottom third part of any range established and sell in the top third etc.( or maybe I'm crap at thats all I can manage) Bit of a gap tho between where we are and that range - if the ann doesn't arrive we may fill that which is healthy. The black arrow on the monthly is best guess of a double announcement of both first customer and a second fab in a crap market. Tier 1 fab is anyones guess to what the market will think.That said there will be a few ( including me) with trading parcels to sell at the top of our existing range - however this is will not dent the rise imo as not enough volume.

Best of luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.99
Change
-0.040(1.97%)
Mkt cap ! $375.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.06 $1.97 $1.546M 769.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7555 $1.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.00 485 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.