WBT 1.97% $1.99 weebit nano ltd

Hi Blue , I like to hear hypotheticals , makes you think outside...

1. 1,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    Hi Blue ,
    I like to hear hypotheticals , makes you think outside the box .
    Coby says he has been banging his head against a brick wall trying to get the fabs and or customers to sign onto our tech . Even though it is the best thing since sliced bread .
    Once the 28 nm was achieved , then the next step was to lower the geometries to 22nm . As Coby said research and development never stop .
    As it's been nine months odd since that work started at Leti it stands to reason that work is close to complete and we now have something substantial to offer to the Tier 1 fabs .
    In parallel , fortuitous timing for us TSMC announce their version of Reram will be used in the iPhone 14 .
    Subsequently all the other Teir1 fabs now have to scramble to find an alternative .
    And who is the only one out there with a fully qualified , tested product .. Weebit .
    We are in a very envious position currently where we have leverage to dictate terms in our favour .
    In fact , one could say the other Tier one fabs are lucky that they have this world class product that Weebit offer as an alternative , otherwise what would they do ?
    We are in the drivers seat now , not the Tier1 , they need US now . a very nice place to be , and should make Coby's job of signing contracts a lot easier from here on in .
    What a business to be a shareholder in hey ?
    Why would you sell ?
    Awesome .
    Just my take on things .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.99
Change
-0.040(1.97%)
Mkt cap ! $375.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.06 $1.97 $1.546M 769.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7555 $1.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.00 485 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.