WBT 4.49% $1.86 weebit nano ltd

Ouch, hope seeing the numbers provides clarity. It may hurt but...

1. 1,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4421
    Ouch, hope seeing the numbers provides clarity. It may hurt but if you were able to give holders some form of understanding as to mindset, at what I did consider a large overshoot, as it was happening.
    Obviously we have all had remorse at the failure to sell. I well remember TV2U going up like that in one day but was working and unable to take profits. Never got another chance.

By the way I do not want a Darlings tag for WBT, so not getting an announcement before yr end really helps to cool things. Also shares with low SOI tend not to attract the nefarious types that drive these retail destroying advances.

As can be seen the correlation to the big rise to $4.50 failed last week as it became clear an announcement was highly unlikely before NY given the time of yr. Came back to the upper wedge which has provided support. Investors appear comfortable with valuation around the $3 mahttps://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4939/4939001-564668711e6fc6b223161ce233359066.jpgrk in what now appears to be a Mexican standoff between those patiently waiting for news and those with itchy fingers for the sell button. The macro unfortunately is not our friend.

Last edited by Surfguy: 01/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.