WBT 1.99% $2.56 weebit nano ltd

Charts, page-3748

1. 18,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3797
    I thought that you might be thinking something like that Saragian.
    Thank you so much for this update …

And despite the thinking I had just caught a few more (in case) after buying back in the other day.
    That was on the basic of the price today being lower than $4.85 ….. (a number I gleefully, but dyslexically, seized on after looking at your previous chart, and misreading the $4.485 high shown on 09/09/21 ) :/

And now, for better or worse, today’s few plus the rest are gone for a while : )
    For anyone else who is a bit naive out there this ‘easy come easy go “take the hit”’ decision comes after plentiful experience of receiving very bad burns at other falling knives
    (I seem to be better at letting go and being just a little more nimble (sometimes) when holdings are small, cash is low, and times are challenging)​
    - Most especially this is in the light, dear man, of having - as you know at least a multiple/gazillion experiences of seeing how your technical analysis is so often correct when I have NOT let go of so many of those big ones :/ you warned of.

*Sonow i do finally sometimes read your charts right …um … even if I’m not actually reading the numbers right!?.)

Re WBT?
    Despite that I am ducking out for a while in case my red gets worse, I think with so much investment at $5 plus the owners of all the shorted stock sitting tight and just working the system, surely it will bounce back soon?

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.56
Change
0.050(1.99%)
Mkt cap ! $477.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.51 $2.57 $2.51 $300.3K 118.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 6494 $2.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.57 3467 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.