WBT 0.00% $2.51 weebit nano ltd

Charts, page-3749

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 816
    Nice. I like the cut of your jib and agree entirely with your analysis however I, also, couldn't follow through and take my own advice on this occasion. Ugh.

The only thing I would have added to your above analysis was my reasons for this, which you then also expressed in your subsequent post on the trading versus investment perspective that underwrote your opinion and steeled your resolve to remain firm footed and not jump.

My position on WBT as a investment was the basis of my analysis paralysis, too, that stopped me from taking advantage of what my head told me was a sure-fire opportunity to duck out and come back in again shortly thereafter with overflowing pockets stuffed full of all the WBT they could hold.

But, alas, something has stuck in my head that Coby has said just before Xmas and his milestone for that is only a handful of days/weeks away, now and if there's one thing I know about this Co, entrenched in living memory since Radar Iron reverse TO days, is that if they're going to set a milestone target... then you can pretty much set your watch by it. I'm quietly confident.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.51
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $474.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.55 $2.56 $2.50 $658.3K 260.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 $2.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.53 3114 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.