WBT 4.40% $1.78 weebit nano ltd

Hey wow, that's impressive. That's a lot of info to digest.How...

1. 1,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 879
    Hey wow, that's impressive. That's a lot of info to digest.
    How to Make Money in Stocks has a lot of charts with annotations in there. Here are some more.
    That model is sufficient to get started and apply to charts. You can find that pattern before every big move if you review other stocks.

This is a good overview of Wyckoff, which is the foundation. Again, you can find these principles at work in every chart and in particular within the base structure.

I largely follow price action for the bulk of my analysis. I have borrowed a few other components from others like Stain Weinsteins 30week ema, and VWAP from Brian Shannon. David Weis has a good book based in Wyckoff theory.

I found The Three Skills of Top Trading by Hank Pruden to be quite good in terms of tying together a philosophy of trading that works for me. That one is ok on Kindle, the others are better in print due to the charts.

I follow many traders on Twitter and occasionally they will mention a book worth reviewing. Something that was useful, but very demanding of time was to study day trading. He's controversial but has some good playlists with some ideas worth knowing, in particular market making, is ICT. This is a good playlist on his youtube.

I've read so many and forgotten a lot, with the stuff that works for me having won some space in my brain. Just make yourself available to as much as you can take, and remember, no one was every worse off for having too much education.

Last thing I'll say is ChatGPT has been a game changer for me. Ask about anything you don't understand and be sure to ask for links in your prompts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.78
Change
0.075(4.40%)
Mkt cap ! $336.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.71 $1.80 $1.71 $1.415M 810.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22574 $1.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.80 1111 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.