WBT 0.43% $2.31 weebit nano ltd

Charts, page-3842

1. 1,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 873
    @deco19

Yeah interesting your last comment about wanting to dig in deeper in a data driven way - unsure how you'd go about that without some significant work, and even then you'd be taking some leaps of faith. I've spent the last two years teaching myself data-science/python/ML with the goal to have a data driven method to balance any emotional short comings with my trading, and the topic is vast to say the least.

I've definitely observed high profile accounts on twitter that operate in penny stocks exploit their influence. A couple of high profile 'investors' would even go as far to give out their price targets, meaning in my view that they'd already loaded up and were attracting liquidity to unwind. This is all based on my 'feelings' and I cannot prove anything, though a couple of these accounts have gone dormant when ASIC stated they would be looking at social media pump and dump rackets.

Back to chartists - I can extend my thinking to accept what your saying as a possibility for sure, but with a simple caveat - that being the cumulative effect of retail getting just enough confirmation to trigger a greed state. Speaking for myself I must confess that I've leaned on other peoples fundamental reasoning to be bullish or bearish. I am by no means an expert in semiconductors and don't have the will to go out and become the necessary professional in the field. I'd dare say that many others fall into this category. Technical analysis works for me as I can focus on that and work towards being proficient in reading price action and riding order flow for any stock. My background is in visual effects as far as work life goes, which is limiting when it comes to selecting stocks where I might have a fundamental edge.

Lastly I'll say that anything I post here is essentially a mind dump so I can get things out of my head. I use the forum as a workbook of sorts where I can get feedback on my analysis - I really hope that I don't have an influence on anyone but in saying that I accept that we're lazy by design and I myself have used other peoples posts as a weight for decision making. I have made many mistakes with my own account over the years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.31
Change
-0.010(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $436.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.32 $2.35 $2.30 $611.1K 262.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 29735 $2.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.33 2938 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.