WBT 0.40% $2.52 weebit nano ltd

Charts, page-3965

1. 1,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1127
    Moetan ,
    I don't know enough about BRN to comment but have watched it and read some posts from time to time .
    So i don't know if the revenue that was supposed to come towards BRN was something their management had talked up at the time of their meteoric share price ascent or it was just based on exuberant investors and FOMO of the next big thing ...which I suspect it was .
    Weebits management on the other hand have clearly stated that first revenues will be minimal , there will be licensing fees and NRE payments but the real revenues will be up to a couple of years away still , when the royalties start flowing in .. this is something we have been fully informed of several times in past interviews by Coby ,

It's a long game this one , with massive rewards for the patient and well informed, and our management has kept its shareholders as well informed as any company on the ASX in relation to first revenues and shareholders expectations to not expect too much too early ..
    First a trickle , then a flood . but it will take time .
    As we have already been told .. many times .

Company progress is more important to me , Full Qualification Fabs signing up , customer agreements, the early entrance to the discreet market etc .. the revenue will all flow from that ..

And the shareprice imo won't be based on first revenues , it will be based on company progress and the certainty of agreements and contracts with Fabs and customers and it will be forward looking at some point once those things are in place .. then it will come down to how many available shares there are from people willing to let this slip out of their hands ..
    I'm guessing not too many , as I believe there are many Weebit shareholders who know what they are holding and exactly how big this has the potential to become .
    and that's something worth holding on for .. I certainly am .
    Just my opinion though .
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.52
Change
0.010(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $477.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.51 $2.54 $2.51 $149.4K 59.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3044 $2.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.53 1172 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.