WBT 3.31% $2.50 weebit nano ltd

I think dbd25's post of 4 July captures most shareholders...

1. 1,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1403
    I think dbd25's post of 4 July captures most shareholders opinion of shorters. Their tactics are to scare genuine investors, mostly mum and dad investors who don't understand what's happening, into selling their stocks cheaply so they can make money ... until they decide it's fallen low enough and it's time to buy back in. It's a loathsome and immoral practice imo aided and abetted by institutional investors and should be outlawed imo. There is nothing constructive in what they do. It's why most of us applaud when a short squeeze happens ... and hopefully we saw the start of one today.

"Why am I so obsessed with shorters ? Because they are shysters and scumbags that spread lies and misinformation about a company's prospects in order to mislead genuine investors and profit from the process. They are not interested in seeing companies thrive and prosper through through hard work and effort. Coby and his team have built something truly impressive here. Shorters are just parasites and leeches, they bring no value to the table. If the shorters get burned by a sudden surge in the SP similar to what happened at LTR, I, for one, will be cheering long and loudly from the sidelines."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.50
Change
0.080(3.31%)
Mkt cap ! $472.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.42 $2.54 $2.41 $1.358M 543.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4262 $2.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.52 27000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.