WBT 1.21% $2.51 weebit nano ltd

Yep. I trade usually just a few stocks a day after day, but in...

1. 3,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3632
    Yep. I trade usually just a few stocks a day after day, but in large numbers. Those stocks I chart intensely minute by minute practically You can see on the daily chart the big gap between my active trading on WBT. I'll tend to leave a smaller parcel to gestate for long periods - usually on a long term Wave 3 set to exit at 160%, then come back later and frantically trade it until it looks like I can't be sure what it is doing or it is going to coast for a while or is plunging through a post wave 5 correction, and there is a better opportunity elsewhere. WBT, to me is entering a phase where it should do something really interesting soon, but I also didn't realise how crazy volatile it had got since I last traded it. Volatile is good for trading, but I was caught by surprise just how crazy it has become. I note the shorters and market makers/trend managers seem to be active here. Haven't seen their tell-tale's for a while. Those huge order bookends tend to be the signal of their presence. They rarely get caught but mark the expected trading range and move with the price. Used to be all over GXY/PLS/OKE etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.51
Change
0.030(1.21%)
Mkt cap ! $474.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.52 $2.58 $2.50 $1.029M 404.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1855 $2.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.54 614 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.