WBT 1.21% $2.51 weebit nano ltd

Charts, page-4084

1. 1,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 873
    I think if you broke this down into 2-3 charts with less indicators you'd find more people would have access to your logic, and feedback would be easier to give. Speaking for myself, and with respect, I can't understand what's being called out here.

That might not bother you but here's my reasoning: I post charts and try to get them as lean as possible. Anything I write is for me as it's a means of getting my thoughts and analysis out of my head. If I'm taking the time to write it, then I'm taking the time to justify it, and more often than not I find that in having to make a rationale for my thinking I come away feeling better due to stating the facts (as I see them) and being able to read them in a slimmed down logical way. Obviously this doesn't mean I'm 'right', that's impossible, but my goal is to put down my thoughts against my model and if I can do that then I have a sense of relief. I struggle with analysis paralysis so it's important for me to get things as clear as possible.

I'm reading a great book at the moment by Van K. Tharp. I just finished a bit on beliefs, and that in essence we don't trade markets but instead our beliefs about the market. For me, I simply trade a belief that prices move up and down and that there are signals when a trend is about to change. I use a small handful of indicators combined with price/volume action analysis. Getting to a point where I can get that down into 2 sentences has been a surprising relief for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.51
Change
0.030(1.21%)
Mkt cap ! $474.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.52 $2.58 $2.50 $1.029M 404.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1855 $2.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.54 614 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.