WBT 3.27% $2.96 weebit nano ltd

if you had that answer, what exactly would that achieve? (I do...

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 850
    if you had that answer, what exactly would that achieve? (I do post about open trades on X as I mentioned - I also post charts on other HC threads which is easily discovered by reviewing my profile).

Maybe an even better question to ask is why is it so important to you that I hold the stock before commenting on it? Does my not holding it make you feel insecure or annoyed or something else? Do you need others to declare a held position in order to make you feel some ease? there has definitely been times in the past where I got fearful if someone came along bashing the sh!t out of a stock I held. Obviously I didn't know what I was doing and an opposing point of view was a big threat to my state of mind. These days I have absolute conviction cause I understand my process, and more importantly myself somewhat better.

I think the 'Not Held' / 'Held' function in HC is quite detrimental to the community - here's why: I believe we're constantly looking for confirmation bias and it's very easy to accept or dismiss what someone says by quickly reviewing that sentiment at the bottom of every post. I think those prone to lashing out do so very quickly when they see an opposing view combined with a 'not held', often not even willing to consider what's been put out there. I believe a significant majority of forum users base a lot of their analysis on what gets shared and repeated the most, and leans towards them making easy money. If anyone reading that feels upset I believe they may unconsciously be one of the personalities described because anyone confident in what they were doing would realise they were that person at one stage or that they have conviction based in some logic they accept.

I post on the wbt forum, as a non-holder (presently) because I have done so for quite some time, I enjoy the dialogue with certain (if not most) people here, and I have a novel bias towards the stock - I lucked into turning a modest sum into a large sum. I have an attachment in that I have also made friends via the stock and had many interesting conversations over the past so many years. I have no interest in ramping or dumping on the stock, I am very passionate about markets and really enjoy discussing them and learning from others. Lately wbt has become a paranoid and volatile forum board due to the short campaign, bringing with it all sorts of keyboard personalities.

Regardless, I do enjoy checking the threads and stock several times throughout the day and I've removed most of those who offer little to the conversation in my view. Like anyone I'll be around until I'm not I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.96
Change
-0.100(3.27%)
Mkt cap ! $558.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.08 $2.96 $1.630M 544.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 13888 $2.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.00 2552 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.96
  Change
-0.100 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.05 $3.05 $2.96 98253
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.