WBT 4.49% $1.86 weebit nano ltd

Charts, page-4537

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    I also believe that the WBT teams are working tirelessly behind the scenes and I mean round the clock , my reasoning for this is the Geopolitical position the World is in atm ! Israel at War amongst other countries also , as I said a few times now , SKY partnership was no coincidence Imo , I also believe that WBT’s technology will be used in many military applications and the reasons for this are self explanatory, this technology is imperative atm to Israel and it’s allies it’ll give their technology the edge and enhance many products from military to domestic . The race is on for technology supremacy and WBT and it’s ReRAM is as important to the West as is TSMC to China ! Read between the lines folks , Question is so the existing Fabs have time and would they be willing to retool to suit other emerging memories? I highly doubt it , why would they when WBT already have a validated product ready for integration , Now the question I also have is , the billions of dollars that are currently being spent to expand and build new Fabs will these fabs and their machinery be based to suit silicon oxide ? , this urgency for technology supremacy could possibly propel WBT to reach their target sooner than later and the SP to race exponentially if this happens . I pray to God it doesn’t turn bad , but it’s undeniable that there is a race to control manufacturers and their technology ! Could history be repeating ? I certainly hope not but one wonders. Let’s hope humanity has learnt from history , and we all enjoy the fruits of our years of patience. Respect to all .
    C3FB8C8F-B457-4F84-B0D5-49E864484CA4.jpeg 3F15C1D8-DB97-4477-99D1-C02CF9A1A8E1.jpeg 82945EE3-C113-4F05-AAF5-ED7EB1E71A99.jpeg
    2C0933F8-59E9-4E22-B3FF-F8F652C4035A.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.