WBT 2.02% $2.91 weebit nano ltd

Appreciate your posts and perspective Insected but if this is...

1. 1,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1106
    Appreciate your posts and perspective Insected but if this is not a buy and hold right now with all the information we have at hand , then nothing is .

Yes if you have the skill set and time on your hands you can trade it and many I'm sure currently are as the shorters are keeping it range bound , but one announcement and that band will snap .
    The potential for share price appreciation after that in this sector and with current sentiment with AI , and we are an enabler to the whole industry is enormous ..
    Also the risk in this investment outside of short term pullbacks due to the shorters games is quite low . imo
    If you have a core holding and a trade parcel and doing top ups , probably a good strategy and good luck to you , but being completely out and then trying to acquire a larger parcel post announcement with a big name company , you will be paying much more .. I believe .
    There are plenty of investments out there , but this business ticks so many boxes for investment quality , it's not funny .
    It comes down to I guess risk versus reward .
    Short term this risk is the shorters and their games , long term , the risk I believe is not having a position in this company ..
    I'm not risking it .. each to their own ..
    cheers
    Aimo
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.91
Change
-0.060(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $560.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.97 $2.99 $2.91 $519.4K 176.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 8649 $2.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.92 7120 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.94
  Change
-0.060 ( 0.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.95 $2.99 $2.91 23037
Last updated 12.20pm 07/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.