WBT 0.68% $2.93 weebit nano ltd

I think you will find retail have continually propped this one...

1. 1,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    I think you will find retail have continually propped this one up in the past on the ongoing dangling of the carrots at all the investor presentations , webinars and annual meetings

Maybe its time the board started showing some intent with purchases of share packages

I have been a shareholder for 8 years and over the last week I have gone back and re read nearly every asx announcement from the company it certainly makes for very intersting reading reading in retrospect .

From 18 months ago investor presentation - first half of 2023 customers wafers with weebit reram in mass production

I used to be the most vocal supporter of this company and the management but after the last 12 months and alot of goings on i could not be more disillusioned , starting with the capital raise that was not going to happen at the investor meetings in australia , whilst the company was actually in full negiotation of a capital raise and then the asx queries and the timelines associated explanation

Alot of people made a lot of money in what transpired - i actually said at the time i was hoping there would be a complete investigation and if anything unlawful criminal charges should be laid .

If there was any major announcements imminent they would be signed as of now and announced , before the appointment and portfolio was handed to the new chief revenue officer

Before anyone accuses me of being a downramper go back and read the asx announcements over the last 24 months it certainly makes for interesting reading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.93
Change
-0.020(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $552.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.94 $3.00 $2.91 $1.973M 669.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13000 $2.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.95 6031 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.94
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.96 $3.00 $2.91 134330
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.