WBT 3.07% $2.35 weebit nano ltd

Charts, page-768

1. 3,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    Originally posted by Big Johnny
    Was listening to 3AW before and apparently Apple and parting company with Intel who have been providing all their processors, they're going to produce them inhouse.
    So i have 2 questions, bearing in mind i'm a novice when it comes to understanding this tech;
    1. What is the basic difference between processors and semi-conductors? Dumb question i know
    2. Could Intel be looking tor a new tech to pick up the slack from loosing the Apple contract, which i imagine would be quite significant?

cheers
    BJ

I'll have a go Big Johnny, without any attempt at being too technical:

1. Semi-conductors are the chips that make up an electronic device. Semi-conductor is a generic term to describe such chips. It is also a term to describe the physical properties of materials used in such chips because they have the ability to conduct or insulate, which enables the numerals one and zero to be processed or stored. Two of the main types of chips are processor chips and memory chips.

2. With Apple moving to supply its own processor chips, I would think Intel would be looking for new customers, rather than new technology.

I also think that both Apple and Intel will be very interested in Weebit's Reram memory product.

I hope this helps BJ. The only dumb question is one that doesn't get asked.
    Last edited by flight11: 05/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.35
Change
0.070(3.07%)
Mkt cap ! $443.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.28 $2.40 $2.26 $1.535M 658.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2386 $2.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.35 6245 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.