WBT 8.04% $2.63 weebit nano ltd

Pretty much BS. I am primarily an intraday trader (except for...

1. 3,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3617
    Pretty much BS. I am primarily an intraday trader (except for 4DS & CSL & bl**dy NMT ) - hence the 1 minute charts. I almost never forecast more than hours to days ahead except very occasionally as part of an ongoing discussion with other chartists, or when we are trying to work out a retrace target, If you know me from other stocks - then you will know my up-swing charts are usually right, intraday ones almost always right, the downswing ones (after W5) less so until recently. But when the price hits the upswing target I am out, because the price ALWAYS crashes at some point. It's not "heading for the hills", its a trading cycle completed. Because I work in minutes I can only track about 4 to 5 companies at once and simply can't chart the ones I aren't trading, although I have in the past occasionally done a projection when requested on individual companies.

If you stay in a stock forever you will get done eventually. When I come back to a stock after a long absence it is usually a sign that the stock will rise (or at least that I expect it to rise - eg. both WBT and 4DS over recent months), but I virtually never post a chart without the retrace marked. So if I am gone from the stock during the upswing then it is kind of obvious why. I also always post the charts and targets before I trade them - usually hours ahead - in fact as I work them out. No doubt, if you go back enough years you will find stocks where I have got the targets wrong and was much more naïve in my charting, and like lots of other people traded like I thought a stock could just rise forever, but not for many years now. I will admit, ATM 4DS (which is where I think I recognise your alias from) is causing me some forecasting frustration - so I am not getting that one right ATM ... yet, although the previous round of announcements while it was active I was getting right (but so was everyone else), but I haven't "headed for the hills", there just isn't any point in posting charts non-stop while we wait for the IMEC announcement. Timing is unpredictable on that, and WBT will spin into a similar problem if it decides to take months before the next signing announcement.

I don't really like forecasting doom and gloom, and as I don't short, the trades I do on a falling stock are really high risk, certainly don't think I should post charts that encourage others to take such high risk trades, so If I can't see a turn up happening I am much less likely to be posting - hence I am not currently posting on the Li stocks until the Li price starts recovering.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.63
Change
-0.230(8.04%)
Mkt cap ! $497.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.77 $2.78 $2.62 $2.894M 1.077M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 29372 $2.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.65 25116 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.63
  Change
-0.230 ( 5.18 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.76 $2.78 $2.63 216677
Last updated 15.36pm 13/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.