WBT 0.35% $2.86 weebit nano ltd

Agree , it’s like the punters you meet at the pub you only hear...

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Agree , it’s like the punters you meet at the pub you only hear of their wins not their losses, and when you see them leave they’re certainly not driving a Tesla . (Sarcasm with a twist of truth) my strategy since I’ve started is to buy / hold and only sell to protect my capital once I feel the company is going to sh!t , there are quiet a few I hold but am not on their threads, I’ve always believed in selling only to re coup what I’ve put in so as to minimise my risk , first 2 companies I bought as an example was XPED and FBR , XPED I did my nuts on and FBR I sold at a loss of 60% ouch ! So the remaining 40% I bought in WBT @ from memory $1.20! I’ve recouped my loss and just re entered FBR on very positive news , i am now heavily invested in that company also and will be selling only to re coupe my original investment once FBR enters the US market and signs the final deals , (at this stage still a risk) I’m still not sure about the management but got to give them the benefit of doubt to get this far! but very bullish on the product ! This is what’s it’s all about for me high risk high reward , long term holds sell only to re coupe my initial investment , XPED was a real eye opener and a learning curve for me 11 years ago ! As is the shorting that’s going on with WBT , BRN, and a few others I hold , I’m more than happy with my strategy and it works for me . Warren Buffet has been a real inspiration for me as are many top and knowledgeable poster on many threads . Good luck to all with their strategy what ever works . There is never a wrong or right but for me alway’s my rule is , Diversity, and always sell once your in a position to re coupe your initial investment, patience and look for possible disruption with long term prospects . Not financial advice it’s just what has worked for me extremely well . Respect
    9A6FA4E1-88B4-4F86-9C1E-54984EA37FD3.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.86
Change
-0.010(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $539.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.87 $2.90 $2.70 $3.091M 1.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 9400 $2.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.86 2359 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.81
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.85 $2.90 $2.70 177734
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.