AIM 5.68% 41.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

Hi Dan,I think you're right where most of us have been for a...

1. 244 Posts.
    Hi Dan,
    I think you're right where most of us have been for a long time. This will not go anywhere until it's cooked. We all appreciate your posts, but the impression I have also had from the many useful posts is:

AIM do not and have not delivered anns on time - so do not expect anything.
    They are working towards production and work is underway - it is Africa and there are challenges we are not even aware of. If you expect a quick return you're most definitely with the wrong stock.
    D'mum refers to Anvil (AVM), who I also had a hand in a couple of years ago - there are some similarities. Look at their chart - I jumped out too soon (as I belive DM did too!)
    The big gamble that not even the shrewdist geo could pick at present is that of Mumbwa. Alot of smoke - could possibly be zilch (JAICOG), maybe monstrous.

I pumped a bit in, because I'm a Met and the basics of Perkoa are too good to be true (hi-grade) in any market conditions. But I do not expect much - my load of ords will sit for as long as it takes.

I think I speak for many in that this stock is frustrating, sobering, but in the long run CANNOT NOT DELIVER. Even if MF lapsed into a coma (!), the deposit would generate revenue just from it's Zinky smell.

I appreciate your posts and your positivity - keep it up!

All the best,

Sack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.