AIM 1.30% 76.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

charts, page-3

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Hi Sack,Dan,Hoof and all the other Aim investors patiently,OR OTHERWISE(!),waiting.

Well I really depressed myself today by looking at my other target stock I had at the end of 05 for all that loverly LOCredit cash.

Which stock you ask?

No other than CNT/Centamin Egypt.

I have followed this little story along with another Egyptian story(which I wont mention as its doing less than Aim)since it was languishing at 20-30c at the end of 05.

Samy Rhagy,the MD,was in all sorts of manure with the head of the Egyptian mining dept running a one man vendetta against him and the project going through the massive red tape of the Egyptian legal system.But Samy persisted all along and pushed his rigs to continue the drilling and upgrade the resource to the current 10+ MILLION/YES 10 MILLION ounce resource........dada dada dada

They now have the power/processing plant on the African continent and have raised 140M Canadian(Just for Aimers interest-through Westwind Partners/as much as PR poo pooed them;-o)

Now D could have bought these at 20-30c and been 750% up at this stage.But no,D bought Aim didnt he,now a meagre 200% up on the options atm,LOL.

Oh well.

The motto of the story isnt necessarily how much pain one can feel when they do a retrospective of potential investments a couple of years back,but what can be done by persistent management on the African continent and how it can repay patient investors that believe that the basic project concept will work.

Well I certainly hope so and it appears so do some others supporting the stock doggedly at mid 20s.

Just one other thingy I thought I might bring up and thats the lack of an Annual Report.I didnt think that Financial thingy they brought out a little while back was it.Its normally a glossy in either hard or PDF copy isnt it.

No one else has sighted it have they?

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $158.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.0¢ 78.5¢ 70.0¢ $563.0K 750.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37893 76.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 1142 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.