AIM 1.30% 76.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

charts, page-8

1. 557 Posts.
    I have to admit I remain pretty happy with my holding in AIM. I bought my first bundle of oppies in March 2006 and have increased holdings several times since then. I say happy in as much as I remain upbeat for the next 6-18 months.

I can understand the negativity from some whose patience have been tested, as I often question why I would stay in given recent sp performance. I'm staying in because the following are certainties I believe...regardless of timelines

The mine will come into production.........
    It will produce very high grade zinc..........
    Off-takes 2 and 3 will be signed............
    final stage of project funding will be debt....$90million is squat in the big picture........
    There will be a resource up-grade............
    AIM won't mis the boat on zinc prices, $1.30/lb is the most tipped outlook for 2008-2009 average, based upon historical prices that is very attractive. I personally believe zinc will be higher than this.....
    AIM will reach its value of between 65-85cents in that period.

What I hope for in the next 6-18 months is for Mumbwa to shape up as an imposing resource.......
    The potential for further development of Perkoa in terms of a diversity of mineralisation....
    Some resolution with the Nickel plot.......
    With perkoa becoming an operation, maybe some effort in acquiring further projects/extending the project pipeline.......

Hang in there....the hard work has been done. If you hadn't heard of AIM until last week, after doing your research, would you buy in NOW?...I reckon so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $158.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.0¢ 78.5¢ 70.0¢ $563.0K 750.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37893 76.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 1142 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.