LSF 1.27% $3.19 l1 long short fund limited

Charts, page-16

1. 4,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    polish. I gave you your first Great Analysis. Yes, I agree, that as long as the fund continues to perform, unless u r dramatically underwater (and why would you be, even if you bought at the float ?) why would you sell if the SP gets back to par ? Your hard earned has done all the hard work by hanging on, would would you bail out now ?
    You make a good point about buying an LIC at the float; I too have realised that in the short term, this is not a wealth creating strategy. Better to wait to see how they perform, and THEN buy in, even if the SP is above the float price. A couple of times stung, but the lesson has been learnt !
    I am constantly impressed by the depth of research demonstrated in these guys monthly report. I said that when the SP was closer to a dollar, and I’m still saying it. Research equals dollars, and while they may have got their shorts wrong, almost every single manager would have been guilty of shorting Tesla.
    The SP discount to NTA is only a buffer and a guide for the manager...... for the punter, the SP is the only thing that counts when it comes to buying, selling and /or making a profit.
    These guys may have got a lot of SH offside when they expanded the float and then bombed during the downturn, but I reckon to bailout now, is to throw the baby out with the bath water !
    DYOR and each to their own !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.19
Change
0.040(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $1.985B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.16 $1.484M 465.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 291157 $3.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.19 95321 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.