SEN 0.00% 2.5¢ senetas corporation limited

I think the past ten days have demonstrated something...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I think the past ten days have demonstrated something fundamental. We witnessed a solid break to the bottom of the 20 day Bollinger from 23 April when we dropped from .048 and below, this has then triggered enough opportunity (large enough standard deviation) for short term opportunists to jump in.

I think with this current price position, if we see a second HY which is commensurate to the first half, we will easily see .06-.07 again before July ends. Now, if the final annuals are better than the December report, we will see this move considerably higher. If the final report is reduced, well, this will simply bubble and burn down around 5c at best. GLTA and this of course is simply IMHO

@MDW002

I like your reminder of the connections, but am still wanting to see more communication about Senetas and Votiro products from Thales before I ever get excited. I'm always concerned where Thales is not overly vocal about a product as they hold so many more competing product agreements than opportunities. But will concede, the find by @book is a good start.

From an investment position, the corporate connections could never be the guiding force for investing here, it is reliably the technology and it's long term proven success which is why you buy SEN. I've seen a few comments over the past weeks which doubt the offerings from Senetas. I highly suggest spending some time researching the hardware on offer by this company - it's fantastic. There are minimal competitors, and SEN has sovereignty benefits to its production lifecycle. These three facts are why so many have stayed with this company so patiently. Now that SEN have got a solid product like Votiro to also offer, this company is positioning itself beautifully with both hardware and software which both can't be characterised by one off sales. As we see Votiro establish itself in the market, this companies revenue will only become more sticky, and that is the key to SEN long term. Once we see a profitable half year, we can trust that this has the potential to be maintained.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $2.05K 82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1968000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 506152 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.