HMX 8.82% 3.7¢ hammer metals limited

Charts, page-128

1. 4,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1350
    One year ago, the SP was at exactly the same level as today but I think we are further along today than we were a year ago. The market seems to be completely ignoring this. I originally started buying in summer 2019 and continued to accumulate because of Bronzewing South. So now let's see if my original plan works out.

Mt. Isa, Trafalgar, Sumitomo came later and from my point of view the potential should not be written off yet.

The fact that the directors are now buying is at least a sign that they believe in the story. Ziggy, by the way, had even bought in heavily at 9.5 cents. Seen in this light, there are 2 possible conclusions: Either these guys have no idea or they believe - in the short or long term - in the potential.

Sometimes you just have to take a deep breath and try to see the big picture.

An explorer is just an explorer - which means: if they don't find anything over a longer period of time that somehow leads to production, the thing is worth nothing.On the other hand, we all know what happens when they make a "discovery". See Trafalgar earlier this year. Price exploded with massive volume (where are the shareholders who bought then?) and multiplied in 1 or 2 days.

I remain convinced that we should expect continued high or even higher prices in commodities (copper and others). Gold is another story - the price is controlled - and manipulated - by the central banks - the question is for how long. So imagine a few good results from Bronzewing and at the same time, in the course of 2022, a gold price that moves above USD/oz 2000 towards USD 3000.

So - once again we will wait for results and who knows how the year ends or 2022 begins. Could be exciting again. I also expect a sign of life from Sumitomo.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.003(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $32.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $25.19K 709.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 58543 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 12161 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.