LIS 0.00% 13.0¢ li-s energy limited

charts, page-141

1. 12,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3214
    All guess work really. some guy said it would list and go to 50c. Go figure. I said it could be worth more than PPK after listing. Hard to see, but here we are at the moment. PPK could be worth huge money over the longer term though because it can keep spinning out more companies. I think LIS could break a new high on the right news flow. This could become one of those very interesting emerging companies assuming the market doesn't lose its mind. Day to day , its very difficult to figure out. Check out a one week chart.
    If folk do some numbers on this, you can end up with some scary big numbers. Tech firms like this could be trading a multiple of this price within a year. They just need the right news and customer validation to start rolling in. Most people have made money here, so its been great.
    They just need a slither of the market over time for this to happen. Every day we get up, the market gets larger. Market and time remain risks, but things look good at the moment. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $19.99K 153.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 151898 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.