LIS 9.09% 10.0¢ li-s energy limited

charts, page-159

1. 24,417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    If you figure they are doing 14 full cycles per week, you can do the math.

I thought it would be about one full cycle a week. But I was assuming an equivalent to a mobile phone size.
    Isn't it a 20cm pouch which is much larger?
    I'm obviously wrong because the Execuitive Summary in the prospectus was less than a month ago which went from 100 to 600 cycles and now over 300 cycles more at 900+ cycles.
    It doesn't say how long a cycle takes or how they run a cycle.
    Do they hook it up to something that drains it quickly?

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
    TMPR Consulting Pty Ltd has reviewed the information package supplied by Li-S Energy Limited to
    assess the effectiveness of the BNNT electrode coating solution and veracity of the applied testing
    regime.
    Two 20cm2 lithium metal-sulfur pouch cells were assembled and cycled in order to ascertain the effect
    of incorporating a BNNT cathode interlayer on the electrochemical capacity retention of the cells
    during long-term cycling. TMPR has found that the data presented is consistent and supportive of the
    following conclusions;
     A BNNT interlayer was successfully deposited onto an electrode area sufficient for the preparation
    of 20cm2 pouch cell electrodes using a relatively simple and scalable technique. The deposition of
    the interlayer was beneficial to the performance of the cathode, leading to higher utilisation of the
    sulfur active material and no deleterious effects such as capacitive charge/self-discharge processes
    were evident.
     The reversible cycled capacity of the Li-S cell was improved by 15% after 100 cycles upon addition
    of the BNNT interlayer. A capacity of 18.9mAh (622mAh/gsulfur) was achieved after 100 cycles, which
    at the time of writing this report is still cycling with a high level of stability (600 cycles; 16.7mAh,
    550mAh/gsulfur). The capacity retention of the cell without BNNT drops to lower than the 60%
    threshold after 27 cycles (17.5mAh, 574mAh/gsulfur), while that of the cell with BNNT has continued
    to cycle for more than 600 cycles without falling below the 60% capacity threshold. Based on the
    testing procedure developed and presented, the improvement in retained capacity is attributed to
    the presence of the BNNT interlayer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.