LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Charts, page-559

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    I think he has realized (@rvajna) that he has missed the boat for a cheap entry!

This lithium market has been played like a fine tuned violin! Looking back it looks like it all started when Tesla started losing its shine mostly caused by some of Musk's antics (Twitter etc) and misplaced calls. With China in lock down the wolves of the industry (GS and his merry band of followers) took advantage and started the third (and longest lasting, 39 trading days) by creating huge doubt quickly followed by the majority of Broker reports supporting a Lithium glut and SELL! We all know what followed next...

Moving on ...China no longer in lockdown.... lithium demand forecasts have increased rather than decreased....Brokers are again promoting Lithium stocks (having been buying along with GS etc during this whole saga). If you have sold most likely if you are looking for an entry you will be buying the same parcel of stock you sold to your Broker (at a likely higher price)

The weekly Chart of the LIT Lithium Index , attached below, tells the whole story.
    How well has the market been played is clear in the Elliott Waves (1 to 5 and the retrace a,b,c with a final retrace of 50%) Definition perfect! Not only that, you could have traded this to perfection (unfortunately I did not...but some would have) I used to but age has caught up with me!

The chart clearly shows the long term down trend (63 weeks in total) has been broken and this would imply (barring unforeseens) a strong upward trajectory (WAVE 3 macro)

LLL timing to CSO and production could not be better.............well done and go Simon!

Screenshot 2023-01-28 083840.png

Good luck all LTHDrs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.