LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Charts, page-668

1. 1,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Some reports say China is instigating peace and Russian withdrawal. Others are pushing for a specific narrative that negate anything positive. If majority of investors in this forum still can’t see the writing on the wall, it’s time I gaslight as many did to me last week and say maybe you’re just not cut out for LLL. This has been a very painful trade and politics (sentiment) is the driving force of everything right now. I’m going to have tk trim my holdings at a serious loss. I can put my money where my mouth is unlike many on this forum. If I’m wrong, that’d be preferred because I’ve seen a lot of my money disappear through FFX/LLL. I bet most holding on here are suffering just the same so the irony won’t be lost on me when replies are ‘you could’ve sold sooner’. I’m not posting any more of these for LLL anymore because apparently you’re all looking for confirmation bias. This is a dangerous zone. Or… some may take this post as a contra indicator - whatever, I want all of us to come out of this better than when we came in.Can someone please explain why these politics aren’t impacting LLL?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.