LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Yep, @contraindicator , its been interesting but somewhat...

1. 2,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1887
    Yep, @contraindicator , its been interesting but somewhat predictable.

I last posted my Lithium Stock "Year Comparison" chart a month ago ... https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/68325703/single ... AND its clear the Market Participants have reacted to make LLL the new outright leader! This should remain so, albeit with the usual, and welcomed, Trader's profit-taking en-route to LLL's true value(whatever that is?). Here's an update to that chart ... Even leaving LTR, a closest rival, in her wake ... Nice!

LLL_Comp_from28Dec_Dly_110723.gif

What is even more significant is viewing the same chart since the Lithium stock and price correction lows ... Late April.
    Note how LLL has risen a whopping 145% so far(basically) whilst our major competitors have mostly languished(see LTR ... only up 3.65% and after a squashed take-over offer). Some have even gone backwards ... LKE and GLN.

LLL_Comp_fromLateApril_110723_Dly.gif

Zooming in even closer ... From the end of the overall EOApril to mid May rally, when all stocks rallied ... Whilst LLL has continue to "rocket"(did I just say that ugly word?); up 72%, most stocks in this comparison group have actually fallen or had no gain at all... including our benchmark stock, LTR!

LLL_Comp_fromMidMay_110723_Dly.gif

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.