BOE 8.25% $2.78 boss energy ltd

I think it best to keep all the info on BOE in the one...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    I think it best to keep all the info on BOE in the one place.
    Here is great news for BOE given its shareholding in the JV with enCore. This was in the US Press over night.

The link is here,
    https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/encore-energy-commences-uranium-production-at-its-second-south-texas-project-302171744.html

enCore Energy Commences Uranium Production at its Second South Texas Project

DALLAS, June 13, 2024 /PRNewswire/ - enCore Energy Corp. (NASDAQ: EU) (TSXV: EU) (the "Company" or "enCore") today announced the successful startup of production at the Alta Mesa Uranium Central Processing Plant ("CPP") and Wellfield ("Alta Mesa Project"). With the restart of the previously producing Alta Mesa Project, enCore Energy is now the only uranium producer in the United States with multiple production facilities in operation. The initial ramp up will be a progressive process to advance and continually increase uranium production via direct feed to the CPP. enCore is anticipating its first shipment of yellowcake (uranium) from the Alta Mesa Project to occur in approximately 60 to 90 days

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.78
Change
-0.250(8.25%)
Mkt cap ! $1.138B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.94 $2.95 $2.77 $13.08M 4.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 86516 $2.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.79 21629 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.