CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

charts, page-12

1. 3,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    aaacin,
    Given you have only joined HC in February, you need to realize investing is a continual learning process. You never stop learning & each investment does require its own strategy, risk management,research & weighting of funds.
    Its always good to get the fundamentals right first. Charts by the way don't make predictions as you suggest, to me they only provide possible trends.
    The big wins are made with long term holds because it is highly unlikely to generate really high returns in short time frames, but that doesn't stop one from having a long term view & being prepared to make good profitable short term trades in the stock if the opportunity arises.
    Any long term follower of CER would now see there are wild short term trading opportunities in CER, which they may or may not elect to take advance of.
    The buy & hold CER holders need take no action on short term fluctuations, whereas other traders with a more flexible view can harvest a few excellent short term gains & reduce their overall cost base long term.
    Just remember investing isn't just one fixed style, a good investor needs to be able to adapt to the market circumstances.
    No one learns investing by reading only books/charts, you learn through experience both good & bad in the market.
    Regards
    Buffett
    PS Perhaps a little more time concentrating on your investing style rather than mine could be more worthwhile.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.