MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

charts, page-23

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Eternit,

I'm sure you are intelligent enough to know that attempting to take advantage of Buffett's thoughtful advice to Rodneyman was inappropriate the first time and just plane rude the second time.

More importantly, you are missing a fundamental reality.

This well compiled information is valuable to Buffett, because it is an indexed resource supporting the knowledge that he has gained through hours of research.

This knowledge gained through hours of research results in a developed intuition that is only of value to the person who has put in the work -in this case Buffett.

It means that for example: if the share price of a company that Buffett has been researching takes an 18% dive on a given day following an announcement, he will instinctively know (having also watched recent share price movement and current market depth) if this company is a screaming buy and will probably bounce back 12%. This intuition is developed from personally doing the research, which may include listening to boardroom radio or checking out a developing technology.

Someone given to shortcuts, would probably get almost no value from 1,485 Gig in 478 folders anyway.

A bit of a slap on the wrist, but I hope you can still see a positive message in this anyway.

Kudos to you Buffett.

John S.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.