UNI 0.20% $4.97 universal store holdings limited

charts, page-2

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Sorry guys realised DJIA is closed for Labour Day, those yanks get far too many days off - LOL.

Snork I looked at this pattern over the weekend and although it does suggest we could be in for a break-out I am of the opinion now that it should just slowly but surely move up inside the bollinger bands, the less irrational moves now the better (For a little while anyway).

A chart trend in my opinion has not been formed yet but if the volume continues we will travel up non-the-less.

Tuesday night the DJIA will be up, and in my opinion quite substantially, always happens after a speech on a public holiday - LOL.

Anyway I am yet to confirm any price pattern as yet and thus am not willing to comment, FIB's I do not think paint the best picture at the moment as thre is just too much information to contemplate and factor in to price. Also my personal pricing mechanisms/systems I use are not even really working with UNI which is a good sign, can only be going up!

I always like to look at things from the most negative aspect (Although I am a very positive person) as that way you do not get dissapointed.

Let's just say whoever started 'Year of the UNI' is a simplistic genius, the phrase will live on forever - If UNI does what we all think it will I am sure many will be set-up forever and I can not wait to travel to the AGM of 2013 to meet you all.

Have some stuff to do on one of my other favourites at the moment NXS, by golly that stock will be a great deal of fun over the next 2 months as well!

Go UNI Go - Toot Toot!

Cheerio Nikess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.97
Change
0.010(0.20%)
Mkt cap ! $381.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.02 $5.02 $4.88 $115.4K 23.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 129 $4.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.97 1119 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.