HAW 5.88% 7.2¢ hawthorn resources limited

chartting, page-17

1. 1,854 Posts.
    thank you mr. moderator for doing that.

sorry about that, readers. there was a bit of personal information on the chart i wanted to remove. my bad. i forgot i put it there. so many charts.....!

here is the post again:

--------------------------------------------

on 030311, i took (more) notes in my trader's diary on a stock i was interested in. i bought the stock. lots and lots of it. millions, in fact. the reason i bought it was simple. if you threw a rock from hawthorne's E29/510 tenement fenceline it would, without much effort at all, fall into jupiter mines' mount mason and mount ida tenements. think about that for a second. ask yourself what does JMS have that HAW does not have. can iron ore of such quality stop at a fenceline? here are some of my notes:
    Mt Bevan targeting Fe/Au/Cu/Ni tenement E29/510
    neighbor to JMS' Mt Mason & Mt Isa (sp58.5)
    DSO quality hematite & magnetite ~ 1.0 - 1.5Bt@30-40%Fe
    close proximity to road (highway), rail (menzies), port (esperance)
    interest shown for off-take by chinese mills
    JV with LCY MC $14m; 180m shares; list 8cps
    LCY owns 17% HAW
    JV req's LCY to spend $3.5m to develop Mt Bevan to pre-feasibility stage together with placement in HAW of $1.5m via issue of 250m fully paid ord shares @.006; upon completion of spending 3.5m LCY earn 60% interest in Mt B
    Note 1:
    magentite is
    ~ 1% of Oz iron ore
    lower Fe content
    ~36% vs. ~ 60% for hematite
    must be upgraded into pallet form
    cost of upgrade ~ $15/tonne
    vs.
    hematite is
    DSO direct shipping ore
    simple crushing and screening
    "having hematite is way better!"
    iron ore is like gold for aussie producers
    Note 2:
    observe price action of FMS circa 22/11/07
    Note 3:
    buy HAW
    be a pig

so anyway, here we are. and there are a bunch of really smart people i'm having a chat to atm who for one reason or another totally fade the small cap explorers like HAW. i try and explain the ta, but my ta is not well received as if it's some kind of kooky made up garbage. whatever. money made from HAW smells the same as that from JMS. in fact, throw a rock over HAW's fenceline into JMS' tenament and it would bang right on up against JMS's premier iron ore grades at Mt Mason and Mt Isa. as i've said before on HAW's threads, "and then there's the gold!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.