DXB 5.62% 47.0¢ dimerix limited

Chartwatch - DXB, page-288

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Rightfully from today, TH could come any day from Monday now (week 5 of timeline given by DXB begins on Monday) & that was 4-6 weeks from 24/7/20.

I’m not surprised it closed up today in anticipation. Some are predicting it may take closer to the 6 week marks for a TH, but the reality is we don’t know. One thing for certain is that DXB have been very true to their word on timelines, so just go with that.

We did have some recruitment lag over these trials, but that cannot be helped. You want to have the right patients, who really want to be on the trial & make a commitment to it (potentially for their own benefit having ongoing compassionate access to a drug that may be helping them as well as the benefit of others on a successful trial). We recruited 46. The target was 40.

On the last patient dosed ANN, we were reassured that all data had been collected for the endpoint of efficacy & the DSMB, on unblinding of data had seen no major safety issues or a requirement to stop or modify the clinical trial. The advice was to continue unchanged in our current clinical trial.

We’ve been made aware that multiple patients are on ongoing treatment via the TGA SAS programme for an IND, both FSGS & DKD.

I’m not sure how much more we could be reassured in blinded data at the time from IQVIA to DXB when this ANN come out on 24/7/20.

COUNTDOWN...and it’s not binary, we’ve already had success with FSGS on DMX-200 (get your post @Flotsam), waiting on DKD with the same compound, different indication; COVID-19 a relative unknown but a big Pharma targeting the same receptor (CCR2) in the I SPY trial.

I think that a whole lot has changed since reports come out & need an update. I saw one even that got the ticker code wrong (BXB).

HAGWE All & GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.025(5.62%)
Mkt cap ! $261.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 49.5¢ 45.0¢ $2.042M 4.280M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 98853 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.