DXB 0.00% 42.0¢ dimerix limited

Chartwatch - DXB, page-293

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    You were here b4 me @dyeman, I was invested in DXB pre-consolidation & yes @Straddz wouldn’t it be great to have millions of shares now? but it’s all a ratio & was a necessary evil at the time.

It’s not some kind of competition who has been here the longest (probably @stormer). It’s just some recognition of going through some difficult times holding & the frustration that goes with that (enough to give you wrinkles).

I think the SP had dipped that much to the 7-8c mark when someone posted a pic of a Spinifex in a tundra/desert. That pretty much stuck in my mind & hit home to the lack of interest here, in spite of some pretty amazing achievements with DMX-200 in Ph2A.

Even with our SP as it is today, I think a lesson I have learnt is that if you do your research & you truly believe in something for good reason, stick with that, no matter how tough times get, remember the reason for your investment, if that changes for whatever reason, generally speaking here, then well a reassessment is needed. If it hasn’t (in the case of DXB) then maybe it’s just a matter of lengthy timelines. It doesn’t matter how old or how experienced you are, each & everyone of us is on a learning curve until the day we die, if you choose that path.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.