DXB 7.22% 45.0¢ dimerix limited

Here's my take on the chart:Just crossed into overbought...

1. 4,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2403/2403909-48923c4eca8b3bbb57d9d7ed08078b1c.jpg
    Here's my take on the chart:

Just crossed into overbought territory on the 17th (1), considering this has continued to rise still that's a good sign but coupled with points 2 (big red volume bar) and 3 (MACD starting to dip again) I was a bit nervous. If you see the other times this has happened in the chart the price usually drops again over the coming days. However, this stock has finally gathered at least some interest and the price continued to rise and the chart looked stronger again, especially with the last trading day this week which was bullish. We shall see if this holds Monday, as Friday was a good day for the whole market. We did have similar days on the Friday before the other 2 announcements, so maybe fingers crossed for this week? Who knows.....

I would really like to see volume like at point 5 over the next week, just a nice gradual increase with higher volume green days as IMO that would be a clear sign someone likes the look of this just before the results. If that happens I will for sure buy more.

I left point 4 specifically for Brad as it shows my buy in point again because he never believes i have skin in the game, even though I would say I'm one of only a couple of traders who actually say when I buy and sell openly.......

All in all the chart looks good, this of course will change in the blink of an eye depending on the next announcement, be it Covid or trial results.

Interestingly enough they have started to trial some biological drugs against Covid which reduce inflammation, these shut down specific proteins (interleukin-23, 17 and some others) These were originally thought to higher your risk of complications from Covid as it reduces your immune systems ability to fight infections, now they think the anti inflammatory properties may actually help.... Guess they still really know nothing about this so the quicker they find a vaccine or treatment the better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
-0.035(7.22%)
Mkt cap ! $247.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 44.5¢ $1.897M 4.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 79166 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 103477 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.