ARV 0.00% 1.1¢ artemis resources limited

chartwatch, page-20

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Chart certainly looks promising although I do not think you would expect any real results from the Mt Clement drilling soon, they only started a 4000 metre campaign a week ago after all. The eventual release of REE results from Yangiabana will certainly be interesting but i believe that this company is going to be all about gold - and this very interesting polymetallic Ag-Au-Cu at Mt Clements, with the shallow bulk tonnage lodes lying flat across the ridge, and that higher grade polymetallic shoot I get the feeling Mt Clements could be really big, and I think the managment do too, if you note in the prospectus for the rights issue they note on page 24 that they are considering divesting the non-gold assets to focus on Mt Clements and Yandal. They have gold inside granted mining leases at Mt Clements and 5km of exploration permits in all directions from there and the Paulsons mill 40k or so to the east, Mt Clements is starting to look like a gold mine - silver and copper could make it a really profitable one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.