ARV 0.00% 1.1¢ artemis resources limited

chartwatch, page-24

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    yes John435 consistent uptrend in the share price started in early August when the two high grade Ag-Au-Cu zones on the ridge at Mt Clements were confirmed, thats when i noticed the company's activity as well, and subsequent modelling and drilling suggest these steeply dipping structures continue at depth, the present drilling is setting out to test that idea. However when I started reading up on what they are doing here I think two of the most important announcements were made on May 10 and June 24, which did not at the time get any response in the market, but which demonstrate that the flat lying gold-only lodes folded over the ridge of Mt Clements could extend for a very long way out into the surrounding plains. As an outcropping occurence with some 70k of gold in place on an already granted mining lease that is trucking distance to a nearby mill this already looked like a reasonably easy start up to mine. However with 4000mt of carefully selected drilling underway i think results could significantly improve the economics of Mt Clements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $12.15K 1.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18517 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 712596 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.