FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Welcome back EDi'm no chartist and don't like so called trending...

1. 2,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Welcome back ED

i'm no chartist and don't like so called trending myself.But instead of looking at the errors(exceptions) that occur naturally in everything(including nature)lets look at it from the other angle.

can i just say that instead i get buying and selling signals all the time.My chart includes my conscience and my internal programming upstairs.(noggin)

Sometimes it's better to say nothing and invest your money before others see the light.Wouldn't you?

I'm no trader,but will exit if something is bad.If it's really bad i'll let others know,it's courtesy and being a good neighbour,so to speak.

BUT I AND OTHERS HERE ARE NOT ANYONES NURSEMAID and feed them with what to do.

That's why we do not provide investment advice,just our opinions and thoughts,WHEN WE CAN BE BOTHERED and have time to waste.

My chart(brain)is different to others and who cares about total accuracy as long as i'm mainly right for my needs.Most programs work on a level of accuracy,so who wants to be quoted when wrong.I suggest you create your own set of logic and test everything you do,see,or hear against it.

thoughts as expressed here are free and worth about as much as you've paid to view them most of the time.

DYOR+DYODD

do your own research and then do your own DUE DILLIGENCE to see if what you've found is true or a smokescreen hiding all manner of sins.

Only then can you ignore what others say and you know unshakingly why you are where you are AND BE HAPPY with the great buying opportunities that arrive when prices fall without caring.

Who cares if the baked beans you normally buy and know is worth a $1 a tin is down to 60c except,how many can you fit in the shopping cart.If it's 50c the next week,maybe a few more until the larders full.
    If there should be a baked bean shortage and your neighbours hungering for a few,help him out with acouple of cans at $1.50 if you must.

BUT FIRST YOU MUST HAVE VALUED THE PRODUCT and NOT ALL BRANDS ARE THE SAME TASTE-are they?
    Nothing worse than bad beans,causing gas in company is there.

So WHAT IS FML WORTH TO YOU? compared to other brands of gold company's.
    What's the taste like compared to others?
    The answers to these questions and many others are what make you a contented holder at whatever the market price may be.

Best of good fortune in your journey and only a fool doesn't seek to learn something new every day.might i suggest Be the devils advocate fun from the other direction,it's more fun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.