FML 0.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

chartwatch, page-74

1. 3,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Now that the waves created by the last involuntary exogenous shock created by The Iconic Bernank have settled FML is moving Onwards And Upwards again. So lets have another go at Reading The Tealeaves™

Median line theory predicts that a bounce off the lower parallel will end up meeting the middle parallel (median line) about 80% of the time (Ref: Tim Morge via Internet) So, with todays bounce off the lower parallel I'd be expecting the next target to be in the vicinity of 7 cents within the "next few days" And if this occurs then one would be looking for a move to the upper parallel after that.

So is such a move tradable? I would say hardly maybe, although volume indicators remain strong. But then again, The Bernank may trip over his shadow yet again and drop another clanger which would of course lead to my prediction again going pear-shaped. So you can see why I'm not a Certifiable Financial Adviser, and never likely to achieve Nirvanaville. So I'm just going to hold my FML shares close to my hairy bosom in the hope that I can sell them for a rooly good profit some time in the future and then go out and buy meself a nice car such as a vintage Messerschmitt or Heinkel 3 wheeler. Love that German quality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.