BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Hi Folks.Thanks again for such a great forum.Great charts...

1. 281 Posts.
    Hi Folks.
    Thanks again for such a great forum.

Great charts "eieio". Thought I would add another style to the thread.

Hope some find the timeline of announcements useful, I've left the size large so it can be read, the volume indicator has not been adjusted to the consolidation.

IMO the momentum and volume seem to be dissipating. The last three candles are bearish and there are gaps below. The fast moving average line is starting to waver, we need it to bounce off the MA below it, if it crosses and continues down, well what can I say. Personally I think the price will drop below 80c in the coming week. Disclaimer, I'm waiting in the buyers pack below that 80c mark. For those that watch the price movement regularly during the day they would notice that there is evidence of a bit of manipulation at the closing of the day. Last Friday the price could have so easily ended at 80.5c and the previous days were no different. We need that announcement soon.

However, for those that are holding, this chart clearly shows that we are now in a strong uptrend. And with a good announcement we could easily replicate the speed angle that occurred last October and the mighty $1+ is quite possible soon.

Good luck to us all.
    favco

P.S. I know many fine people from the medical profession read this forum and I hope people don't mind me making a call out to any that can help me with current info/trials on lymphoma (my curse).DLBCL, post s/cell trans. Getting a bit serious now.

[email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.